Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch.
For an international acting industrial supplier with headquarter in Switzerland we are looking for a motivated, flexible and encouraged personality for this exciting job:
Strategic Buyer Industrial Components
Your future line of action:
The job includes the following exciting activities:
- In the structured supplier management you make the performance of the suppliers comparable.
- You uncover potential for optimisation with the steadily target to increase the performance of your suppliers and simultaneous reduce purchasing costs.
- You continuously develop the sourcing strategy and implement it in the negotiations of framework agreements, supplier negotiations and supplier qualification on a daily basis.
- You are responsible for requests for quotation (RFQ), asses offers and evaluate appropriate suppliers to guarantee competitive and long-term relationship. In doing so, you regard business, economical and technical aspects in close cooperation with the business unit.
- You analyse the entire supply chain for potential savings, but also ensure that risk and dependencies are taken into account and that innovations and potential of the supply chain find their way into internal product development / marketing.
The demands placed on you:
To be successful in this role, you will meet the following requirements
- You have a completed technical or business education at Bachelor level or a corresponding further education as a purchasing specialist and are fascinated by the interface function as a Strategic Buyer.
- You have sound understanding of procurement / supply chain, ideally in a technical environment.
- You have a strong analytic mindset as well as good negotiating skills and assertiveness.
- This job requires a certain willingness to travel +/-20 %.
- You stand out due to your good communication skills, your solution-oriented working style, your structured way of working and your ability to work in a team.
- You speak fluent English and German or Italian. Every other language is a plus.
Relevant knowledge: Strategic Buying, RFQ, TCO, Supply Chain, assertiveness, communication skills, negotiation skills, Excel, English and German or Italian.
|Work place:||Zurich / Home Office|
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossier by e-mail to:email@example.com.
Your contact person is: Martin Supthut
Please mention the Job-ID 66181
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.